Wednesday, June 28, 2006

REVIEW: An Inconvenient Truth

I have seen Al Gore's film twice now and I plan on seeing it again. Seeing a movie three times in the theaters is a record for me. I have only seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and Napolean Dynamite in the theaters three times before. I wouldn't mind putting 'An Inconvenient Truth' on the top of the list as well.

'Truth' is different from Fahrenheit 9/11. It is based on fact, not opinion. Science is the focus of this film and Gore makes it easy to understand. He is very clear about how dangerous Global Warming is.

Here is my review of 'An Inconvenient Truth' on my RottenTomatoes Journal, Controversial Classics...
Controversial Classics: A Global WARNING

This is my girlfriend's review on the same journal...
Controversial Classics: An Inconvenient Truth

-Mr. Joseph

No comments: