Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ann Coulter endorses Hillary over McCain!

Wow, I'm sure Sen. Clinton really does not want this endorsement, but she's got it.

These two videos say all that needs to be said...

LINK: Coulter: I'll campaign for Hillary if McCain is the nominee

I love Alan Colmes's reaction near the end of that clip. I also like how it is impossible for Hannity to even acknowledge her point.


LINK: Coulter: No, I'm not kidding about backing Hillary

Just another reason for me to dislike Romney.

-Mr. Joseph

RELATED READING...

LINK: Ann Coulter endorses Hillary Clinton

UPDATE (2/7/08):
Apparently, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and James Dobson are also vehemently opposed to McCain.

However, Coulter has stated that "If McCain weren’t a dunce, what he would do is take Mitt Romney as his vice president... That’s the only way, I think, you could get me to vote for him and that’s my final offer."

No comments: