Thursday, August 11, 2005

GOP Foreign Policy Theory: Confirmed by the President!

"I'm a War President! I make decisions here in the Oval Office, uh, in Foreign Policy matters with war on my mind. (emphasis mine)
-"President" George W. Bush

I hearby withdraw my approval of John Roberts. He's against legalized abortion and it upsets me that he has only been a judge for TWO years only.

Another Bush quote...
"It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, properity, and incumbency."
-Dubya (on Decision 2000)... (he didn't "win")

Can you believe Drew Carey is a Republican?! Apparently, he just hates government.

Oh yeah...FYI: A list of Hollywood Rightists (Republicans)
Drew Carey
Arnld Schwarzenegger
Chuck Norris
Kelsey Grammar
Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Willis
Dennis Miller (however, he used to be pretty liberal)

So avoid them at ALL costs. Just kidding.

King Kong is coming out December 15th, I think.

Well, sorry for the long break, I will try to be more consistent!

-Mr. Joseph
P.S. Saw a black guy on the 700 Club, how often can you say that?

No comments: