Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Robertson Apologizes! ...What?

"I didn't say 'assassination,'" Robertson clarified during a broadcast of his "The 700 Club" Wednesday morning. "I said our special forces should go 'take him out,' and 'take him out' could be a number of things, including kidnapping."

-Pat Robertson

...That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This guy is crazy. My own mother asked me if he was "retarded".

I answered "Well, I have some theories and he doing a great job on proving them."

I say that Hugo Chavez is doing a great job and Pat Robertson is out of his mind.

Christ, even DONALD RUMSFELD went on TV to say that Robertson was crazy.

"He's a private citizen and private citizens say crazy things all the time."
-Donald Rumsfeld

Now, why aren't people using this to bust Robertson for international terrorism? Because he's a public figure that supports this current, crooked administration. This is an almost perfect oppurtunity to get him and that horrible show off the air.

That's it for me.

-Mr. Joseph

UPDATE (6/27/07):
LINK: MM: Robertson: "[M]ore and more people are saying to me, 'I think you were right' " to call for assassination of Chavez

No comments: