Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pat Robertson: I’m ‘A Convert’ On Global Warming

Wow. I'm stunned. Pat Robertson has seen the light, or felt the heat.

Usually, Pat is my whipping boy on the website, but I have to say, the old man isn't 100% crazy.

Damn it, I'm proud of Pat!

From Think Progress

TRANSCRIPT: They are defending the society. But I tell you stay in doors ladies and gentleman. Stay cool. Get fans or whatever. And the poor, they need emergency fans and ice to cool down — the number of people dead. I have not been one who believed in the global warming. But I tell you, they are making a convert out of me as these blistering summers. They have broken heat records in a number of cities already this year and broken all-time records and it is getting hotter and the ice caps are melting and there is a build up of carbon dioxide in the air. We really need to address the burning of fossil fuels. If we are contributing to the destruction of the planet we need to do manage about it.

VIDEO: Pat Robertson: I’m ‘A Convert’ On Global Warming, ‘It Is Getting Hotter’

LINK: Pat Robertson: I’m ‘A Convert’ On Global Warming, ‘It Is Getting Hotter’

Good for Pat! Or should I say, "Good for Marion Gordon 'Pat' Robertson!"

-Mr. Joseph

No comments: