Sunday, October 21, 2007

9/11 Truthers Interrupt Bill Maher

I don't know how I feel about these "Truth about 9/11" people. I saw 9/11 in Plane Sight, I've been meaning to watch Loose Change, I interview a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, and I've had questions before. But when they pull stunts like these, it is ridiculous...

All videos via Youtube...


LINK: 911 TRUTHERS INFILTRATE BILL MAHER AUDIENCE

This was all probably in response to these comments...

LINK: BILL MAHER *9/11 TRUTHERS SHOULD BE MEDICATED*

LINK: Bill Maher brushes off 9/11 truth

LINK: Bill Maher attacks Charlie Sheen 9/8/06

Well, the "Truthers" got back at him...


LINK: 9/11 Truthers Respond to Bill Maher

Lame, huh?

Well -- they also struck at FOX News' Alan Colmes...


LINK: Change Confronts Alan Colmes

I really think these guys shoot themselves in the foot when they come off as such jackasses. Maher and Colmes are critical of the Bush Administration's response to 9/11, and that should be the focal point. What happened after 9/11, not if it were some inside job.

-Mr. Joseph

UPDATE (10/25/07):
Now they're going after Clinton...

LINK: Bill Clinton Takes On 9/11 Conspiracy Protesters

No comments: