Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bounty Hunter "Dog" is a racist

I don't pay a lot of attention to unintelligent television shows, but on occasion, I have seen "Dog: The Bounty Hunter" on A&E. This show is beyond stupid. And back in September of 2006, I was only too happy to find out that he had been arrested in Hawaii. I blogged about it on my old blog. I also blogged about the ridiculous attempt of 29 Congressmen to get Secretary of State Rice to prevent him from being transferred over to the Mexican authorities. Video of his testimony here...

Anyway, I was even more delighted to hear that just recently, 'Dog' had been caught up in a controversy after a very racist rant of his was caught on tape.

I will link to where I originally read the story, of all places, the National Enquirer.

AUDIO / LINK: DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S RACIST RANT -- CAUGHT ON TAPE!

You can listen to the rant there.

Now, of course, like Don Imus and Michael Richards, Dog is making the rounds and apologizing. But the most pathetic aspect of all this controversy was Sean Hannity's "exclusive" hour-long interview with Dog. Like always, if there is a conservative in trouble (for instance, Mel Gibson), Hannity proves to be the biggest apologist.

Disgusting. Both of them.

-Mr. Joseph

No comments: