Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Say What?

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."
—George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003
...
Yes they do.
...
What is his accomplishment? That he's no longer an obnoxious drunk?
- Ron Reagan Jr. speaking about George W. Bush
...
That's just funny.
...
It has been said by some cynic, maybe it was a former president, 'If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. Well, we took them literally--that advice, as you know. But I didn't need that because I have Barbara Bush."
-- Former President George Bush
...
"I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol."
-General William Boykin
...
The only beef Enron employees have with top management is that management did not inform employees of the collapse in time to allow them to get in on the swindle. If Enron executives had shouted, "Head for the hills!" the employees might have had time to sucker other Americans into buying wildly over-inflated Enron stock. Just because your boss is a criminal doesn't make you a hero.
-Ann Coulter
...
"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."
-- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle
...
"The truth is now back on the airwaves; equal time is back in America."
-- RUSH LIMBAUGH , still suffering from OxyContin delusions, opened his radio show with the above quote, according to a transcript on his Web site.
...
"I agree that he [Clinton] is brilliant. I believe his native intelligence is equal to most."
-Linda Tripp
...
"The Lybian army is capable of destroying America and breaking its nose."
-- Muammar Qaddafi
...
"Space is almost infinite. As a matter of fact, we think it is infinite."
-- Dan Quayle, US VP, head of the Space Council
...
"I would have made a good Pope."
- Richard M. Nixon (1913-1994)
...
"[Nixon] is a filthy, lying son of a bitch and a very dangerous person."
-John F. Kennnedy
...
Well these are just some more words of wisdom from those who run the country... Hey, things can only get better, right?
-Mr. Joseph

No comments: