Monday, May 15, 2006

Beck on Iran: "...nuke the bastards"

From Media Matters...

From the May 11 broadcast of Premiere Radio Networks' The Glenn Beck Program:
BECK: All right, stop the music. I've got to talk. Stu, give me a topic, some butch topic I can talk about for a second, will you?
BURGUIERE: Blowing up Iran.
BECK: Blowing up Iran. I say we nuke the bastards. In fact, it doesn't have to be Iran, it can be everywhere, anyplace that disagrees with me. Hang on just a second, is there any more [former "American Idol" contestant] Clay Aiken? Maybe we should just listen to them. We should listen to -- we should listen to the president of Iran. We should listen to President Tom [Beck's nickname for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad]. And say what, what, what do you want? How can we be friends? Why can't we just all get along? Who was your favorite on American Idol, President Tom?
This guy is like younger, more insane Rush Limbaugh.

-Mr. Joseph

No comments: