Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ford CEO saves President Bush’s life

This is such a typical story for President Bush...

Think Progress...

Ford CEO Alan Mulally tells reporters that he had to run over and stop President Bush from plugging an electrical cord into the hydrogen tank of a hybrid car at the White House last week.

“I just thought, ‘Oh my goodness!’ So, I started walking faster, and the President walked faster and he got to the cord before I did. I violated all the protocols. I touched the President. I grabbed his arm and I moved him up to the front,” Mulally said. “I wanted the president to make sure he plugged into the electricity, not into the hydrogen This is all off the record, right?”

LINK: Ford CEO saves President Bush’s life.

I am actually very happy Mulally did that, I wouldn't wish an embarrassing death like that on anyone.
-Mr. Joseph

No comments: